The Howick Motor Lodge is set in one of Auckland’s most beautiful areas.
Auckland is the major gateway to New Zealand, which has been described as one of the last paradises on the planet. NZ has magnificent natural wonders just a stone’s throw away from top class sophistication and entertainment, great adventure tourism and unique wildlife.
Recommended for corporate business people, travelers, holiday-makers, and self-catering. The location gives guests easy access to discover Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf
by day or night.
At Howick Motor Lodge, we are committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible.
You don’t just get a comfortable night’s sleep either,
We also are able to offer you:
* Private Courtyards or Balcony in Every Room
* Seasonal outdoor swimming Pool
* Free Wireless Broadband – excellent reception
* Faxing and photocopying available
* Guest Laundry
* Cooked Continental Breakfast
* 5 sky digital channels
* Pets strictly by arrangement
* VISA, Mastercard, Diners, Amex
* Hire Cars
* Rainbows End
* Fullers Ferry
Off Street Parking
* Walking distance to Highland Park shopping centre, restaurants and cinema, Lloyd Elsmore Park * Excellent vicinity for Highbrook and East Tamaki Business Centers * A short motorway trip to Auckland CBD * Close to local beaches, Pakuranga and Howick Golf Courses, * Half Moon Bay Marina, catch a ferry to Auckland CBD, Waiheke Island and more * Botany Shopping Centre, Sylvia Park, Highbrook Business Centre. * Only 21k away from Auckland International Airport.
Reception Hours – 7.30am-8.30pm Monday to Saturday, 8.30am-8.00pm Sunday
Check in from – 2:00 pm
Check out by – 10:00 am
Credit Card Details A valid credit card number and expiry date are required to confirm a booking.
Full payment for your stay and incidentals is required on Arrival.
– Less than 72 hours notice prior to day of arrival given for cancellation will result in one night’s accommodation being charged.
Privacy Act 1993: I/We hereby consent to Howick Motor Lodge disclosing our presence to connect incoming calls.
Damage costs: I/We acknowledge that Howick Motor Lodge is a smoke-free property and a surcharge of $150.00 will be applied plus additional costs of cleaning as a result of smoking in the units will be charged to me/us at the first reasonable opportunity.
I/We acknowledge that the cost of cleaning as a result of strong or offensive odors in the units will incur a surcharge of $150.00 plus additional costs of cleaning as a result of odours in the unit will be charged to me at the first reasonable opportunity.
Account Payment: Unpaid accounts will incur late payment fees, collection costs, and any other associated legal fees.
Internet: I agree not to visit or download anything from illegal websites during my stay at Howick Motor Lodge.